<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

9.24.2013

Bakers Anonymous - for those of us who are addicted to butter, sugar and flour

As-Salamu Alaikum,

 
If you are mad about baking and The Great British Bake Off  please do follow/join this great little blog I stumbled upon named Bakers anonymous 

Bakers anonymous are having a GBBO bake along, yippee! come and share photos of that Cake, Pie, Petit Fours, Biscuit Tower etc. made from or inspired by the show.

Spoiler:- It's sweet dough week on tonight's GBBO, I can't wait......can you?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 25 September 2013 at 14:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bakers anonymous! he he he

 
At 27 September 2013 at 15:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the GBBO! Thanks for pointing out this blog :-)

 
At 23 October 2013 at 21:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, now that's an anonymous class I'd love to participate in voluntarily :D

 
At 23 October 2013 at 23:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

:-D on your marks, get set....bake!

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home