<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.25.2013

Google+ Comments

Asalamu Alaikum Sisters, Hello everyone

My apologies for all of you who have commented on my blog posts in recent months without receiving a response from me, you see old blogger was better as I would receive an email or at least a notification in my dashboard letting me know I had a new comment.

google+ is great for social networking BUT if your like me and don't check yours every day, you miss comments on your blog posts and I hate not feeling connected with my readers which is why ive decided to remove google+ comments and go old skool again.

Until next post fee amanillah <3

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 26 August 2013 at 16:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

How do you remove the Google Plus comments?

 
At 26 August 2013 at 16:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

You go to your dashboard and click on google+ tab there should be little box with google+comments written at the side untick the box and thats it sorted :-)

 
At 26 August 2013 at 19:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam alayki sis, yeah i have posted comments on your previous posts and when i went back they weren't even there. So i though maybe you had disabled comments.

 
At 26 August 2013 at 19:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wa alaikum salam, no sister the comments were there but hiding, it said 0comments but if you clicked on they were there lol but now i've removed google+comments altogether so now it has removed all of them.

 
At 30 August 2013 at 21:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't use Google Connect because for some unknown reason it confused me and I didn't like the layout.

 
At 30 August 2013 at 23:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it can be quite confusing and frustrating! Thank you for stopping by and commenting Farrah.
Asmaa

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home